In Lower Elementary School Department (LESD), we offer your kids an incredible place to find their inner strength and build tangible skills.
Lower Elementary School Department
Lower Elementary School Department (LESD) is an incredible place for your kids to find their inner strength and build tangible skills.
Our methods include:
i. Demonstration method
ii. Use of Visuals and video
iii. Play way method
v. Catching events are Horse Riding and Down by the sea.
Our teaching is Child Centered and so our evaluation is in four (4) categories as follows:
1. Pre-Test (First Assignment): This is given at the first week of resumption. A review of last term’s work and it’s done in the classroom
2. Project: This is the learner’s creativity and practical work that makes them discover and express their creative abilities and skills in arts, thinking, phonics and mathematics. This is given after two to three weeks after resumption.
3. Quality Assurance Test One: This is given after four (4) weeks of resumption. Learners knowledge about topic presented in the scheme of work for the first three (3) weeks after resumption is tested on the fifth week with this QA test.
4. Evaluation: Examination is conducted at the end of the term.
Our Classes range from:
1.Class of Excellence 1 (COE 1) where we have kids from to 5 years old to 6 years old.
2. Class of Excellence 2 (COE 2) where we have kids from to 6 years old to 7 years old.
3. Class of Excellence 3 (COE 3) where we have kids from to 7 years old to 8 years old.
In LESD, we have a resource room with a resource personnel that provides all academic materials for the learners to work with effectively and efficiently.
Our operating hours are as follows:
7:45am – 3:00pm
After School 3:00-5:00pm
The subjects offered in LESD include:
Math Skill, Language skills, Scriptures, Music, Handwriting, National value, Basic Science, Information and Communication Technology, Vocabulary, Health and Life Skills, Diction and Thinking skills
Our LESD program includes: