Kids learn best in safe, loving places where they can explore, in their own way.
Preschool Department (PSD) is an excellent place for your kids to take up new tasks and learn to complete them.
Our methods include:
i. Demonstration method
ii. Use of Visuals and video
iii. Play way method
v. Catching events are Trip to outer space and trip to a China
Our teaching is Child Centered and so our evaluation is in four (4) categories as follows:
1. Pre-Test (First Assignment): This is given at the first week of resumption. A review of last term’s work and it’s done in the classroom
2. Project: This is the learner’s creativity and practical work that makes them discover and express their creative abilities and skills in arts, thinking, phonics and mathematics. This is given after two to three weeks after resumption.
3. Quality Assurance Test One: This is given after four (4) weeks of resumption. Learners knowledge about topic presented in the scheme of work for the first three (3) weeks after resumption is tested on the fifth week with this QA test.
4. Evaluation: Examination is conducted at the end of the term.
Our Classes range from:
1. Daniel Reception (DR1) where we have kids from 3 years to 4 years old.
2. Daniel Reception 2 (DR2) where we have kids from 4 years to 5 years old.
Each class has one educator and an assistant to facilitate the learners.
In PSD, we have a resource room with a resource personnel that works alongside the department for its smooth running.
Our operating hours are as follows:
7:45am – 1:00pm
After School 1:00-5:00pm
The subjects offered in PSD include:
Math Skill, Language skills, Scriptures, Music, Handwriting, National value, Basic Science, Vocabulary, Health and Life Skills, Thinking skills, Diction and colouring works